Since our inception, we have been engaged in offering supreme quality range of UV Cabinet. The offered cabinet is manufactured at our well-equipped premises using optimum quality components by our adept professionals. The provided cabinet is widely used for detecting thin layer chromatograms or other objects under ultraviolet light. Made available in standard as well as customized specifications, the provided UV Cabinet can be purchased at reasonable prices from us.
- High speed operations
- Low power consumption
- Robust construction
- Excellent functionality
U.V. TRANSILLUMINATORS FOR COLLEGE & RESEARCH :
- Handy U.V. Lamp with long wave (365nm) U.V. light
- Handy U.V. Lamp with short wave (254nm) U.V. light
- Handy U.V. Lamp with both short and long wave U.C. light
- Handy U.V. Lamp having pre-filtered long wave light source and short wave source fitted with special filter.
- U. V. INSPECTION CABINETS
- U.V. Chromatography inspection cabinet for viewing and detecting separated substances on T.L.C. layers fitted with long wave (365nm) U.V. Source for use on 230 V.A.C.
- U.V. Inspection Cabinet (Short Wave)
- U.V. Chromatography inspection cabinet for viewing and detecting separated substances on T.L.C. layers fitted with short wave (254nm) U.V. Source for use on 230 V.A.C.
- U.V. Inspection Cabinet (Dual Wave)
- U.V. Cabinet with both long wave (365nm) and short wave (254 nm) tubes but without filter
- Ultra Violet Flouroscence Inspection Cabinet, Dual Wave (Metal Body) Epoxy Painted Fitted with separate U.V. Tube for short wave (254 nm) through imported filter, pre-filtered U.V. tube for long wave (365 nm)
- Ultra Violet Flouroscence Inspection Cabinet, Dual Wave (Fibre Body) Fitted with separate U.V. Tube for short wave (254 nm) through imported filter, pre-filtered U.V. tube for long wave (365 nm)
- Ultra Violet Flouroscence Inspection Cabinet Deluxe Model
- Large illumination Area. Epoxy painted Dual wave having imported filters fitted below low pressure mercury vapour tubes for short U.V. (254 nm) and long U.V. (355 nm) Plus separate tube for white light.
- U.V. Inspection Cabinet (Triple Wave)
- Triple Wave U.V. Flouroscence inspection Cabinet Deluxe model Epoxy Painted with 3 separate U.V. Source one for short U.V. (254 nm) one for middle U.V. (302 nm) and one for long UV (365 nm)
- This mechanism is used for slab gel electrophoresis, TLC, Forensic Examination & D.N.A. Analysis. Transilluminators provide ultraviolet illumination from beneath the sample. The can be used in conjunction with a U.V. viewing cabinet to give grater intensity of illumination
- Universal U.V. transilluminators with filter, 302 nm
- Provides extremely high irradiation to examine weakly excitable samples, strong mild steel (M.S.) body epoxy coated by electrostatic powder-spray and fusion by heat, with barrier filter and interlocked cover for eye safety and safety against irradiation of operator.
- Window area 50x 75 mm for middle wave 302 ultra violet having 2 MID-UV tubes fitted with high efficiency UV filter to prevent visible light from UV sources reaching the sample and thereby allowing the faintest fluorescence phenomenon to be detected.
- U.V. transilluminators 360nm, 6 tubes
- External case is made of thick steel epoxy paint, Window covered with fixed U.V. transparent sheet, six 360nm. U.V. source are fixed beneath the window. An exhaust fan is fixed for cooling
- U.V. transilluminators 312nm, 6 tubes
- Same as R/350/06 but 312nm Tubes