Ultrasonic processors are the high-quality homogenizers, which have been made to lessen the small particles of liquid. These can improve stability and uniformity to a significant level. Offered processors can perform ultrasonic homogenization. Ultrasonic processors are very efficient to use and make reduction of hard as well as soft particles. Homogenization of all liquid can be done with the inline processing. The said products are used for the production of batches and process development. Operation of these processors can bring many environmental benefits.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
Ultrasonic Sonicator (Indigenous):
Ultrasonic Homogenizers are recommended for homogenization and Analysis of laboratory samples that do not require traditional grinding or rotor-stator cutting techniques for processing. The ATHENA Ultrasonic Homogenizers offer precision engineering with all the necessary features to create a total system for ultrasonic disruption. In biological applications, Probe Sonicator is often used to disrupt cell membranes and release cellular contents. Probe Sonicator is also used to fragment molecules of DNA. Probe Sonicator is commonly used in nanotechnology for evenly dispersing nanoparticles in liquids and for breaking down particles to nano size.
- Timer: digital 1 min 99 min adjustable Impulse: digital closed loop, open loop: 1s , 4s , 8s
- Programmable : 10 program set
- Temp Range : 10-99Â°C (Temp settable)
- Piezoelectric frequency energy converter : Lead zirconate TITANIUM
- (PZT) pyro electric ceramics .
- Standard probe: Titanium Alloy material Diameter (probe):
- 3mm/6mm/ 10mm / 12mm.
- Power Supply: AC 230, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- CE & ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
- Variable Amplitude Control
- Micro Based, processer, Digital Display with user prompts
- Full Function pulsar ON & OFF
- Laboratory Jack
- Ultrasonic Power : 150 -750W ( Average )
- Ultrasonic Frequency : 20+2 Hz
- Processor Controller with time Operation in : Micro Processor based Programmable Timer Two digit display is provided for selecting On Off Time and Total time of Processing Cyclic Mode
- Probe Tips : Detachable type made of TITANIUM
- 3 mm Dia and 20 mm Dia
- Cyclic Mode on : Maximum on time 15 Seconds no
- clamping off time
- Ultrasonic Horn: Is made of TITANIUM
- Ultrasonic Generator Tuning : Is Housed in a separate
- box. It has auto facility & the required control Unit
- Standard Accessories : Stand for Ultrasonic Probe
- Sonicator & Jack type for sample Placement.
- Probe Sonicator (Advanced)
Auto frequency chasing, avoiding adjustment
liquid crystal display at peak value.
- Main Instruction, Convenient operation
Display Temperature Control Checking and set
over - hot protection on the samples
- Output Amplitude 0-100% adjustment
Overload Protection, so that equipment can
not be damaged
10 Operating Programs for application or
reserve after refreshing.
- Item Code: ATP500
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 25 months
- Delivery Time: 1-2 weeks
- Packaging Details: Standard Packing