|Minimum Order Quantity ||1 Piece |
|Application ||Pharmaceuticals |
|Pressure ||noraml |
|Brand ||Athena |
|Capacity ||0-100##100-1000 |
|Material ||Titanium |
|Automation Grade ||Automatic |
|Model Number ||ATP750 |
|Voltage ||230V Ac 50 Hzs |
|Design ||compact |
|Power Supply ||AC 230,50 Hz/60 Hz |
|Programmable ||5/10 program set |
|Temp Range ||10-80 Deg C (Temp settable) |
|Timer ||Digital 1 min -99 min adjustable Impulse digital closed loop |
|Watts ||150-2000W |
Ultrasonic Cell Disruptors Homogeniser Product description:
- Piezoelectric frequency energy converter : Lead zirconate TITANIUM
- (PZT) pyro electric ceramics .
- Standard probe: Titanium Alloy material Diameter (probe):
- 3mm/6mm/ 10mm / 12mm.
- CE & ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
- Variable Amplitude Control
- Micro Based, processer, Digital Display with user prompts
- Full Function pulsar ON & OFF
- Laboratory Jack
- Prepare Tissue , Prepare Emulsions , Immiscible Liquids
- Accelerate Enzymatic Reactions , Accelerate Chemical Reactions , Stimulate Bacterial Activity
- Disperse Solids , Degassing of Liquids , De-agglomerate Powders
- Dissolve Powders, Dissolve Tablets , Emulsify Cosmetics
- Extract DNA / RNA , Extract Proteins , Emulsify Liposomes.
- full amplitude control amplitude (intensity) is controlled from 1-100% giving a greater degree of resolution and the ability to pinpoint the amplitude needed to effectively process your sample.
- Pulse mode adjustable pulse on and off times to reduce the heat gain in temperature sensitive samples. Auto tuning the sonicator digitally tracks frequency changes in the converter/ tip assembly caused by load and temperature changes and maintain electrical efficiency at all times. Manual tuning is unnecessary. Temperature monitoringan optional temperature probe is available for those customers who wish to monitor the temperature of their sample. If the temperature limitis reached, sonication shuts down to prevent overheating
- Biological / biotech sonication is an ideal tool for lysing bacteria, yeast and tissue cells for the extraction of protein,dna, rna, and cellular components. Dna shearing (chip assay) is a very common application.
- Pharmaceutical cell disruption is common in analytical, quality control, and r & d labs to perform numerous functions from mixing and degassing of analytical samples, to cracking open tablets for dissolution tests. Liposomes and emulsions are easily formed by sonication for microencapsulation purposes in the production of creams and lotions.
- Chemical sonication accelerates both physical and chemical reactions, creating new fields of research. Major advances in sono chemistry include chemical synthesis of catalysts and new alloys, catalyzing organo-metallic reactions, micro-encapsulation of protein and hydrolyzing esters. The use of sonication provides greater yields, increases overall efficiency, and saves energy.
- Industrial industrial uses include forming emulsions, catalyzing reactions, extracting compounds, and reducing particle size.
- Item Code: Probesonicator
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 25 monthly
- Delivery Time: 1-2 weeks
- Packaging Details: Standard Packing