|Home||» Products||» Nitrogen Evaporators||» Solvent Evaporator|
Since the first year of initiation of our business, we have been engaged in offering excellent quality range of Solvent Evaporator. This evaporator is manufactured using top notch grade components by our adroit professionals at modern production unit. The offered evaporator is used for removing organic solvent from sample that is required to be analyzed. In addition, the provided Solvent Evaporator can be bought from us at economical rates.
User friendly operations
Nitrogen Blow Down Dry Evaporators
Turbo Evaporator N2 and N2/48 Evaporation Systems are multiple-sample evaporators that use a combination of gentle forces vortex motion and dry heat with nitrogen blow down to quickly reduce samples to dryness or an end point volume. Athena Turbo Evaporator Vertex Dry Evaporators use dry heat and nitrogen blow down to speed evaporation of up to 50 small samples at once. Unlike water bath heaters, dry block heaters require less maintenance, no distilled water or additives, and adds no potential source of contamination.
Â· The Athena Turbo Evaporator N2 Evaporation Systems offer a more efficient, automatic alternative to rotary evaporators and may be used with a broad range of aggressive chemicals. In Turbo Evaporator N2 Systems, a stream of nitrogen or dry gas is directed downward onto the surface of the sample. Nitrogen blow down reduces the partial pressure directly over the liquid to speed evaporation and help remove the solvent as it evaporates.. Vortex motion and dry heat may also be applied to further accelerate processing.
The block holds eight large samples, making it efficient for environmental and residue testing. In many of these applications, the samples should not go to dryness. The unique Cool-Zone block and tube design significantly reduces the evaporation rate after end point is achieved. The Cool-Zone insulates the samples and allows the researcher adequate time before the samples reach dryness to remove them or to perform solvent exchange procedures. Alarms that signal when timed end point has occurred and when the Turbo Evaporator senses that the process is nearing completion allow for unattended operation.
- Fast evaporation rates. Methylene chloride evaporates at a rate up to 7.3 ml/minute/tube. Water evaporates at a rate up to 1.1 ml/minute/tube.
- Microprocessor-controlled nitrogen blow down manifold introduces nitrogen to 2, 4, 6 or 8 individual sample tubes.
- Microprocessor-controlled 1000-watt dry block heating system supplies a controlled amount of heat up to 100ÃÂº C.
- Microprocessor-controlled vortex motion increases surface area for faster evaporation.
- Maintenance-free, microprocessor-controlled motor provides smooth variable-speed power to drive the vortex motion up to 500 rpm.
- PTFE-coated aluminum chamber
- PTFE-coated aluminum sample block for accommodating 8 each 600 ml tubes
- Epoxy-coated cast aluminum cabinet base and acrylic/PVC thermoplastic upper housing
- Glass lid
- Dual lid clamps
- Phenol-free gasket provides complete sealing.
- Unique Cool-Zone insulates sample remaining in glassware stem to permit processing to a desired end point.
- Alarm signals completion of run allowing samples to be left unattended while evaporating to desired end point.
- Up to 9 different user-set programs, each with different parameter set points, may be stored in memory. Parameters of time, heat, vortex speed and number of active nitrogen positions may be set.
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- All mechanical components are isolated from the chemical fumes and vapors for longer life.
- ETL listed (115 volt models)
- CE Conformity (230 volt models)
- Overall dimensions with closed lid: 21.7" wide x 19" deep x 13.5" high (55.1 x 48.3 x 34.3 cm)
- Full one year warranty