|Home||» Products||» Scientific Instruments||» Solid Phase Extraction SPE|
Solid Phase Extraction SPE
Positive Pressure Manifolds for simple Sample Preparation96 Positive Pressure Manifolds
- Pressure (approx. 15 psi).
- 96 well plates,
- Column Formats :- 1 mL 3 mL and 6 mL.
The Athena System 96 allows for gas pressures up to the supplied line pressure (typically 60-75 psi.), thus supplying greater motive force for viscous sample flow. Adjusting the pressure up or down, produces a column flow response that is smooth and immediate. The optional heated manifold provides for rapid and thorough column drying, resulting in cleaner extracts and superior specificity when working with non-polar elution solvents.
In contrast, the System 96 uses unique, restricted-flow gas ports. These ports create superior flow control such that even if 95 out of 96 wells are empty, dry, or wet, the remaining single well will receive normal pressure to allow facile processing.
Features and Advantages
- Highly uniform flow from sample to sample for SPE, Protein Precipitation and Supported Liquid Extraction
- Improved reproducibility, accuracy and extraction efficiency, even with viscous samples
- Parallel processing for increased sample throughput
- Easy to set-up and use with just a gas source
- Universal designs accommodate all 96 well plates, or 1 mL, 3 mL and 6 mL SPE columns
- Built-in safety features ensure ease of use and safe operation
Modular Rack System
By using stackable collection racks and extraction racks on the Athena PRESSURE 48 96 manifold, many combinations are possible to accommodate varying methodologies. Racks only fit the system in one direction, ensuring consistent processing throughout.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece