- Pressure 15 to 100 PSI
- Condition New
- Power Source Electric
- Application Pharmaceutical Processing
- Material SS316
- Weight 20 Kilograms (kg)
- Power(W) 650 Watt (w)
- Supply Ability : 15 Box Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 175000.00 - 225000.00 INR/Box
- 1 Box
- 2 years
- 230/110 Watt (w)
- 650 Watt (w)
- 15 to 100 PSI
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- 15 Box Per Month
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Wooden Box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- CE Certified ISO 9001 : 2008
Our Sample Concentrator Model: AT-EV-50 is a precision sample concentrator of nitrogen cleansing. It is a freshly configured sample concentrator that is exclusively used for multiple sampling of pre-concentration in organic media. Designed as a table top model, the unit can be fit to an invariant flow and constant temperature so as to insure a fine evaporation. The nozzle height of the product can be electrically set to the requisite level. The Nitrogen Evaporator is completely microprocessor controlled and is endowed with water bath, gas station, more profitable LCD display, door open display, heater on/off LED etc. The thermal canopy it has been endowed with gives it safety and enables it to give best performance.
- Vortex Shearing Concentration
- ASE (Dionex) Congruous upgrade Kit (For I-Chem vial 40mL, 60mL)
- Time Range: 15 sec to 10 hours
- Time format / down arrow keys (15 sec increments)
- Temperature extent: Ambient to 99 oC (thermal stops for safety)
- Temperature set-up / down arrow keys (1 oC growth)
- Start/Stop: Green LED indicator when procedure is on.
- Display: LCD (Digital)
- Gas stations: 5 Nos. with LED indicant.
- Gas regulator extent: 0 to 100 PSI (approximate)
- Pressure gauge scope: 0 to 100 PSI
- Controlled: Fully based on Microprocessor.
- Sample volume: 50 Nos.
- Gas Line: 5 Nos.
- Water tank capability: 6.5 Ltr. (Not over flow)
- Constructs or dimensions: 30cm(H) x 40cm(W) x 55cm(L)
- Weight:20 Kgs (empty tank)
- Exhaust: Zero requirement of fume hood
- Power supply: 230 V AC / 3Amp
- Fault indication: LED indicant with buzzer.
Table top or fume hood with minimal dimension L, W & H (cms) 70 x 50 x 65 table weight capability 35 kg minimal requirement.
Flat, Surface, Level, Stable.
230 AC/5amp single phase stable & well objected
Laboratory level nitrogen
60 PSI minimum, 100 PSI maximum (and ON/OFF control valve)
Exhaust duct vent or fume hood - the exhaust duct must turn to outside the lab.
Water bath capacity
6.5 Ltr. purified (distilled) water (6.5 Ltr. do not over flow)
Note: Do not operate the device in the absence of exhaust duct.