|Home||» Products||» Scientific Instruments||» Positive Pressure Manifold|
Positive Pressure Manifold
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 350000.00 - 485000.00 INR
- Equipment Materials
- Positive Pressure Manifold
- Positive Pressure
- 96 Milliliter (mL)
- Temperature Range
- 80 Celsius (oC)
- Display Type
Positive Pressure Manifold SPE
48 Positive Pressure Manifold SPE
96 Positive Pressure Manifold SPE
144 Positive Pressure Manifold
Positive Pressure Manifolds for simple Sample Preparation96 Positive Pressure ManifoldsAthena System 96 for Positive Pressure SPE provides uniformity of flow - something that is not achievable with conventional vacuum manifolds.
The System 96 offers an efficient solution to viscous samples. Vacuum manifolds often cannot provide adequate processing power, since the maximum pressure is limited to less than atmospheric pressure (approx. 15 psi).
96 well plates, 1 mL 3 mL and 6 mL column formats. The systems utilize a consistent, uniform flow of positive pressure to move both low and high viscosity liquids through SPE plates and columns.
The Athena System 96 allows for gas pressures up to the supplied line pressure (typically 60-75 psi.), thus supplying greater motive force for viscous sample flow. Adjusting the pressure up or down, produces a column flow response that is smooth and immediate. The optional heated manifold provides for rapid and thorough column drying, resulting in cleaner extracts and superior specificity when working with non-polar elution solvents.
In contrast, the System 96 uses unique, restricted-flow gas ports. These ports create superior flow control such that even if 95 out of 96 wells are empty, dry, or wet, the remaining single well will receive normal pressure to allow facile processing.
Features and Advantages
- Highly uniform flow from sample to sample for SPE, Protein Precipitation and Supported Liquid Extraction
- Improved reproducibility, accuracy and extraction efficiency, even with viscous samples
- Parallel processing for increased sample throughput
- Easy to set-up and use with just a gas source
- Universal designs accommodate all 96 well plates, or 1 mL, 3 mL and 6 mL SPE columns
- Built-in safety features ensure ease of use and safe operation
Modular Rack System
By using stackable collection racks and extraction racks on the Athena PRESSURE+ 48 96 manifold, many combinations are possible to accommodate varying methodologies. Racks only fit the system in one direction, ensuring consistent processing throughout.
Manufacturer of Postive Pressure Manifold System
Indian Positive Pressure Manifold
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- Export Packing 144 Positive Pressure Manifold
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE Certified ISO 9001:2008 Positive Pressure Manifold