|Home||» Products||» Nitrogen Evaporators||» Nitrogen Evaporator|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 175000.00 - 225000.00 INR
- 15 to 100 PSI
- Solvent Evaporator
- Power Source
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
- 650 Watt (w)
- 230/110 Watt (w)
- 2 years
Nitrogen Evaporator Manufacturer
Our Nitrogen Evaporator Model: AT-EV-50 is a precision sample concentrator of nitrogen cleansing. It is a freshly configured sample concentrator that is exclusively used for multiple sampling of pre-concentration in organic media. Designed as a table top model, the unit can be fit to an invariant flow and constant temperature so as to insure a fine evaporation. The nozzle height of the product can be electrically set to the requisite level. The Nitrogen Evaporator is completely microprocessor controlled and is endowed with water bath, gas station, more profitable LCD display, door open display, heater on/off LED etc. The thermal canopy it has been endowed with gives it safety and enables it to give best performance.
- Vortex Shearing Concentration
- ASE (Dionex) Congruous upgrade Kit (For I-Chem vial 40mL, 60mL)
- Time Range: 15 sec to 10 hours
- Time format / down arrow keys (15 sec increments)
- Temperature extent: Ambient to 99 °C (thermal stops for safety)
- Temperature set-up / down arrow keys (1 °C growth)
- Start/Stop: Green LED indicator when procedure is on.
- Display: LCD (Digital)
- Gas stations: 5 Nos. with LED indicant.
- Gas regulator extent: 0 to 100 PSI (approximate)
- Pressure gauge scope: 0 to 100 PSI
- Controlled: Fully based on Microprocessor.
- Sample volume: 50 Nos.
- Gas Line: 5 Nos.
- Water tank capability: 6.5 Ltr. (Not over flow)
- Constructs or dimensions: 30cm(H) x 40cm(W) x 55cm(L)
- Weight:20 Kgs (empty tank)
- Exhaust: Zero requirement of fume hood
- Power supply: 230 V AC / 3Amp
- Fault indication: LED indicant with buzzer.
Table top or fume hood with minimal dimension L, W & H (cms) 70 x 50 x 65 table weight capability 35 kg minimal requirement.
Flat, Surface, Level, Stable.
230 AC/5amp single phase stable & well objected
Laboratory level nitrogen
60 PSI minimum, 100 PSI maximum (and ON/OFF control valve)
Exhaust duct vent or fume hood - the exhaust duct must turn to outside the lab.
Water bath capacity
6.5 Ltr. purified (distilled) water (6.5 Ltr. do not over flow)
Note: Do not operate the device in the absence of exhaust duct.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- Supply Ability
- 15 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Box
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE Certified ISO 9001 : 2008