Banking on fair business policies, we are engaged in providing a high performing range of Laboratory Polarimeter in standard as well as customized specifications. The offered polarimeter is manufactured using supreme quality components and ultra-modern technology as per international quality standards. It is widely used for measuring the angle of rotation caused by passage of polarized light. In addition, our clients can purchase the provided Laboratory Polarimeter at marginal prices from us.
- Based on advanced mechanism
- Easy to use
- Rugged design
- Longer service life
- The well known Athena Polarimeter Model ATP-01 & 03 form a suitable companion instrument for the refractometer, indeed it should be side by side in the laboratory whereas the refractometer gives the total solids present in a sugar solution. The polarimeter discriminates between right handed sugards such as sucrose and left handed sugars such as levulose etc..
- The model ATP-01 Athena Polarimeter 220mm is an improved optical system in which the half shadow system is in front at the circle end of the instrument, the following additional advantages are then available.
- Permanent Focus : that is to say once the dividing line is focused to suit the eye this focus is never disturbed by inserting tubes of sugar or other solutions regardless of the fact that they may be completely homogeneous or of the length of the tube.
- Permanent good definition even with difficult liquids.
- The half shadow system rotates with the circle thus affording immediate indication of the direction of rotation of the material being examined.
- Scales : Angular 0.360 dg C subdivided to 1dg micrometer drum enable direct reading to 0.5 dg and by estimation to 0.2dg
- Sugar : 30 to 130 ISS micrometer drum enables reading to 0.01 sugar degree directly and to 0.5 sugar degree by estimation.
- Source : Sodium Lamp 35 watts while light can used upto 12 dg.
Model ATP -03
- Athena Polarimeter, 220mm model : ATP-03 having the following additional advantages:
- The optics and triple field shadow are fabricated from imported glass and quartz.
The triple shadow system is better to comprise the field illumination at the time of measurement (reading).
The international sugar scale range is higher i.e. -130 to 130.
Vernier micrometer graduation is more to take the reading in more accuracy.