|Home||» Products||» Scientific Instruments||» Hydrogen Gas Generator|
Hydrogen Gas Generator
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 125000.00 - 235000.00 INR
- Hydrogen Gas Generator
- GC FID
- 300-100000 Milliliter (mL)
- Temperature Range
- 35 Celsius (oC)
- Display Type
- LED Display
- 420 x 210 x 350 Millimeter (mm)
- 12 Kilograms (kg)
Hydrogen Gas Generator Manufacturer
To provide food the separated needs and necessities of our clients, these are realistic with us in an assortment of stipulations. These generators are planned and made remembering all the set quality standards of the business. Other than this, our clients can profit offered Hydrogen Gas Generator from us at sensible rates inside of the guaranteed time.
Hydrogen Generators provide an onsite supply of hydrogen gas, eliminating the need of gas cylinders, which can be bulky and require special cylinder storage space. They provide ultra-high purity hydrogen gas. The ATH Series Hydrogen Generator have been used in a wide variety of applications such as general industrial, military, wastewater treatment and especially in laboratory gas chromatography. ATH Hydrogen Generators employs the most advance velum separation technology for the electrolytic production of hydrogen gas.
The electrolytic membrane technology has its own advantages over the techniques of secondary hydrogen gas generator because it is clean and takes negligible maintenance. The generator do not save the chemicals in order to hold back the operation. Only clean double distilled water (at first) is in use.Features and Advantages:
- Adopt the world's leading SPE/PEM technology to produce hydrogen by electrolyzing pure water.
- No longer need to use dangerous and expensive hydrogen cylinders.
- High purity hydrogen (99.999%~99.9999%), stable output flow, safe and convenient to operate, various alarm devices (overpressure alarm, water shortage alarm, water accumulated alarm).
- Easy to operate, safe and reliable, generating hydrogen through electrolyzing pure water, switching power on to produce gas (available for several sets of gas chromatography).
- High electrolysis efficiency. Gas purity and output flow will stay regular under continual use.
- High reliability, easy to maintain.
- Match with all kinds of GC.
- No corrosion and pollution.
- Fuel gas and carrier gas for GC (Gas Chromatography).
- Reaction gas for ELCD (Electrolytic Conductivity Detector).
- Reaction gas for AED (Atomic emission detectors).
Note: Models of higher capacity are also available like 2 LPM & 3 LPM.
Easy to operate, safe and reliable, generating hydrogen through electrolyzing pure water, switching
power on to produce gas.
0.02-0.4MPa/0.02-0.7MPa (under stable pressure)
AC 220 110 50~60Hz
- FOB Port
- Mumbai India
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 25 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1-2 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- Export Worthy Wooden Plywood Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE Certified ISO 9001 : 2008