|Home||» Products||» Scientific Instruments||» Hydraulic Press FTIR|
Hydraulic Press FTIR
- A complete Laboratory hydraulic press producing a force about 15 tones use to make high quality 13 mm Pallet used for IR/FTIR/XRF Solid Sampling
- 15 ton laboratory Hydraulic Pellet Press is a compact, elegant and robust machine, typically used by R & D & QC labs for various pelletizing applications for IR/XRF etc.
- The high pressure pumping unit supplies hydraulic fluid to the up- stroking ram of the cylinder. This causes the ram to rise steadily and positively in the upward direction. As a result, pressure is applied on any object placed between screw and piston top plate.
KBR Die Set
Most commonly used Die for IR/FTIR for solid sampling of 13 mm pallet size consist of Anvil & Plunger, Top & Bottom Die Port, Extractor Ring, O-ring.
- The pallet holder is use to hold pallet (13 mm) of KBR, suitable to any
- Agate, Motor Pestle use to proper sample.
- Nacl / Kbr Windows Nacl/ KBR windows is available in circular & Rectangular shape
- Circular: dia 25 mm x 4 mm thickness
- Rectangular: 38 mm x 19 mm x 4 mm
Other windows like Agcl/CLF & other dimensions also available.
Universal Liquid Cell Holder
(Demountable / Fixed Thickness)
The cell holder is used to mount circular as well as rectangular windows & it can be used as Demountable Cell & Fixed Thickness Cell using different spacers supplied along with ptfe washers of different sizes. Mull Cell holder is used to mount circular window & for mull samples.
The ideal method of storage of FTIR/XRF Accessories which are affected by moisture since highly Hygroscopic in nature, which are to be stored in dry box.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
- Delivery Time: within a week
- Packaging Details: As per customer requirement