|Home||» Products||» Scientific Instruments||» HPLC Column Washing Pump|
HPLC Column Washing Pump
Series II Pump
Series III Pump
HPLC Column Washing Pumps that are mainly used to wash and clean hplc systems and also work as metering pump. Offered pumps aremanufactured with the utilization of optimum quality components by inculcating high-end technology under the direction of our deft professionals. These HPLC Column Washing Pumps examined by our quality experts on the counts of quality and finish.
Can easily be modified for analytical and semi-preparative techniques.
Incorporates a diaphragm-type pulse damper which reduces pulsation in the system by as much as 90% integrated prime/purge valve.
Self-flushing pump head.
Led readout on the front panel shows the flow rate.
Tactile response, chemically resistant front panel keypad.
Microprocessor advanced control.
Digital stepper motor design prevents flow rate drift over time and temperature, which is a common problem found in analog design.
Back panel Rs232 serial communications port for complete control And status monitoring.
Maximum Operating Pressure:3500 Psig
Flow Rate:0.01 10 Ml/Min In 0.01 Steps
Waisted Materials:Stainless Steel/Peek/ Ptfe
Flow Accuracy:±2% Of A Flow Rate Of 0.20Ml/Min
Flow Precision:0.5% Rsd
Control:By Keypad, Rs 232
Power Supply:230 V ± 10%, 50 Hz
Power Input:35 Va
HPLC Column Washing Pumps LCP - 02 (Series II) :
The high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) pump is designed to be a reliable component within a basic analytical or sophisticated research instruments. While ideal for HPLC applications the pump is also useful as a metering pump for general laboratory or industrial use.
The flow rate of the pump fitted with a standard 10mL pump head can be set in 0.01 mL increments from 0.01 to 10.0 mL/min; size is available in type 316 stainless steel or biocompatible (metal-free) PEEK.
The low pulsation flow produced by the reciprocating, single piston pump is achieved by using an advanced rapid-refil cam design, programmed stepper motor acceleration, and an internal pulse damper.
- Can easily be modified for analytical and semi-preparative techniques.
- Incorporates a diaphragm-type pulse damper which reduces pulsation in the system by as much as 90%
- ntegrated prime/purge valve.
- Self-flushing pump head.
- LED readout on the front panel—shows the flow rate.
- Tactile response, chemically resistant front panel keypad.
- Microprocessor advanced control.
- Digital stepper motor design prevents flow rate drift over time and temperature, which is a common problem found in analog design.
- Back panel RS232 serial communications port for complete control and status monitoring.
- Maximum operating pressure:6000 psig
- Flow rate:0.01 – 10 ml/min in 0.01 steps
- Wetted materials:Stainless steel, PEEK, PTFE
- Flow accuracy:±2% of a flow rate of 0.20ml/min
- Flow precision:0.5% RSD
- Control:By keypad, RS 232
- Remote inputs:RS-232
- Power supply:230 V ± 10%, 50 Hz
- Power input:200 VA