|Home||» Products||» Scientific Instruments||» Gas Sampling Bomb|
Gas Sampling Bomb
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 5600.00 - 11200.00 INR
- Equipment Materials
- Gas Oil collection
- Oil Industries
- 5000 Milliliter (mL)
- Temperature Range
- 200 Celsius (oC)
- 3 Kilograms (kg)
Gas Sampling Bomb (Cylinder)
SS316 with Needle Valve Both Ends For sampling of hydrocarbon gases.
Operating Temp: 20°C to 100°C
Design & Construction: To meet ASME non- fired boiler pressure vessel code VIII & is 2825 for a pressure of 100 bar and are hydro -statically pressure tested to 200bar . Maximum working pressure of 100 bar. The test pressure & capacity must etched on each sample cylinder.
Material of Construction: It is made from Stainless Steel 316 heavy gauge wall thickness seamless pipe with conical shape reducer (without welded) at two ends. Both ends connection suit to S.S 316 needle valve 1/4 inch NPT. and some cylinders are needed with PTFE coated for LPG and other gases and liquids sampling Additional accessories with quick connector coupling and double braided flexible hose pipe as per requirement.
Thickness of coating should be minimum 25 to 30 micron or better.
Temperature resistance -100C to 260°C.
Athena Industrial Gases manufacturers Oil & Gas sampling bottle and are specially designed to collect and store high pressure Oil & Gas samples from the field & transport the same to laboratories. Procured from well-established manufacturers, these are made to undergo rigorous quality control tests to ensure high performance.
• Used to store oil/gas samples • Ensure maximum integrity
• Effective corrosion resistance • Available in different sizes and specifications
• Most competitive prices
Steel Sampling Bottles
1000ml, 2000ml, 500ml
We manufacture quality gas/oil sampling bottles. The product & the Quality has received acceptance from most of the leading industrial establishments, Top level Research Originations, Laboratories, Refineries, mines, chemical Industries, Fertilizer, pharmaceutical Enterprises.
· Athena Gas/Oil Sampling Bottles are manufactured in S.S. 316 construction.
· Each bottle is tested to hydraulic test pressure of 250 bar.
· Suitable for working pressure of 100/150 bar.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 500 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- Export Quality
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008 CE Certified